- Celebrated by the Thracians as the patron of the sun and of the horses, Sabasioz was oftentimes associated with the Htonian symbolism of the snake. Worshiped by his people, this deity was identified and commemorated as Zeus, the supreme authority in the whole Universe. Inspired by the prominent solar energy of this mythological character full of mystery and magic, we have created a statement piece bearing his name- our Sabasioz backpack, made out of genuine leather embroidered with folk motifs reminding us of the greatness of a God endowed with extraordinary powers. Wear this iconic accessory with great pride in all your journeys, and color your attire and entire day with the traditional embroidery that embellishes the fine leather surface.
Iutta`s heritage was enriched with Sabasioz. With a modern shape, this item features a top handle and shoulder straps, that allow it to be easily worn by hand or over the shoulders. The backpack can be sealed with a flap, which features a lead. On the inside, it features one compartiment and a slip pocket.
Materials: Exterior cream leather and an inside lining fabric
External details: Embroidered with symbols
Size: 23 x 29 x 13 cm
How to care for it : Everyday, we work closely with our craftsman to develop techniques that will ensure the durability of our products. In order to keep your product looking at its best, we recommend storing it in a box, protected from prolonged sunlight exposure, liquids and chemical cleaners. Clean with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur over time due to usage. Since our products are made individually in an atelier, there is a possibility that two products will not be identical; there might also be a slight difference in colour when compared to the photographs.
- Delivery and returns
Our products are individually made and handcrafted which in turn causes the production time to take up to 15 working days, depending stock availability. In addition, the delivery takes between 6 to 10 days, depending on the specified location. On holidays and sales, the delivery time can be extended. All of our products are carefully packaged in a signature box before delivery.
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. You can return your Iutta product for a refund or exchange for the price paid at the time of purchase within 14 days of delivery. For more information, please read our return policy.
Maximum production time: 15 working days
- Money well spent Review by Olya
- Sabasioz Cream Backpack Review by Tatiana
- Love the heart Review by Gloria
- Sabasioz Cream Backpack Review by Rebecca
- Sabasioz backpack Review by Iris