You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The wise men from long gone but not forgotten eras were convinced that the stars of the Ursa Major, from Vega to the North Star, filtered the energy of the universe that springs from the core of the cosmos. If Vega was associated with darkness and the passive pole of the constellation, the North Star was seen as the active pole, flooded with light and strongly connected to the vital energy provided by the Sun. Inspired by the complex symbolism of the eight-pointed star, Polaris or Pole Star, we created a medium size bag ennobled by a central astral motif embroidered on leather, which reminds us of the brilliance of the sole beacon that navigators and shepherds relied on back in the day. Versatile, easy to mix and match and extremely spacious and practical, this accessory will bring you closer to centuries-old traditions reinterpreted in a modern, contemporary manner, allowing you to take your elegant style to the next level.
A stunning piece envisioned to add a little sparkle to your life, The North Star bag is a timeless accessory that will stay into the spotlight wherever you may go. The rectangular bag with zip closure displays a spacious interior with two pockets.
Materials: Exterior gray leather and an inside lining fabric.
External details: Embroidered with traditional motifs.
Size: 20x26x8 cm
How to care for it :Everyday, we work closely with our craftsman to develop techniques that will ensure the durability of our products. Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur in the long run due to usage. In order to keep your handbag looking at its best, we recommend storing it in a box, when you’re not using it, protected from prolonged sunlight exposure, liquids and chemical cleanes.
Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur over time due to usage. Since our products are made individually in an atelier, there is a possibility that two products will not be identical; there might also be a slight difference in colour when compared to the photographs.
- Delivery and returns
Our products are individually made and handcrafted which in turn causes the production time to take up to 15 working days, depending stock availability. In addition, the delivery takes between 6 to 10 days, depending on the specified location. On holidays and sales, the delivery time can be extended. All of our products are carefully packaged in a signature box before delivery.
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. You can return your Iutta product for a refund or exchange for the price paid at the time of purchase within 14 days of delivery. For more information, please read our return policy.
Maximum production time: 15 working days
- Color true to the picture Review by Tiana
- Great quality Review by Lexi
- The North Star Leather Bag Review by Patricia
- The North Star Gray Bag Review by Ivory
- The North Star Bag Review by Esme