You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Enchanted by the mystical valences of neolithic sculptures embellished with spirals, snakes, circles and rhombs materialized as a symbol of life force, we have elaborated the design pattern for our Pie bag. This timeless genuine leather accessory is embroidered with totemic motifs that are representative for Cucuteni culture. The Spiral is introduced as a restyled image of rebirth, womanhood and harvest, and represents a metaphor of life itself, seen as a consequence of the union between masculine and feminine. Often interpreted as the portrayal of the sun, this graphic element can be translated as the epitome of evolution and of a life-death-rebirth continuity. Seen as a labyrinth, the central motif of PIE's embroidery makes us think of self-rediscovery through introspection, and of an uninterrupted connection with the divine. Spacious, chic, well compartmented, original through its design and easy to wear, PIE is an accessory that can add interest and style to all your daily attires.
A piece that’s designed to stand out, PIE is modern and versatile. Due to its handles, it can be either carried by hand, or carried on your shoulder. The handbag features a zipper and the interior has one large compartment and a slip pocket.
Materials: Exterior cream leather and an inside lining fabric.
External details: Embroidered with traditional motifs.
Size: 31 x 24 x 14 cm
How to care for it :Everyday, we work closely with our craftsman to develop techniques that will ensure the durability of our products. Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur in the long run due to usage. In order to keep your handbag looking at its best, we recommend storing it in a box, when you’re not using it, protected from prolonged sunlight exposure, liquids and chemical cleanes.
Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur over time due to usage. Since our products are made individually in an atelier, there is a possibility that two products will not be identical; there might also be a slight difference in colour when compared to the photographs.
- Delivery and returns
Our products are individually made and handcrafted which in turn causes the production time to take up to 15 working days, depending stock availability. In addition, the delivery takes between 6 to 10 days, depending on the specified location. On holidays and sales, the delivery time can be extended. All of our products are carefully packaged in a signature box before delivery.
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. You can return your Iutta product for a refund or exchange for the price paid at the time of purchase within 14 days of delivery. For more information, please read our return policy.
Maximum production time: 15 working days
- Pie Cream Review by Karen
- Obsessed with the hypnotic vibes Review by Stella
- Pie Cream Review by Eve
- Soft leather but sturdy Review by Joana
- PIE cream leather bag Review by Casey