You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Inspired by the beauty and the richness of the land of our beloved Moldova region, our Missing Moldova handbag, which reflects our longings for this part of the country, invites you to discover its stunning contours and meanings. Decorated with the Horns of the Male Bighorn Sheep, an ancient symbol well preserved in the Romanian culture associated with force, determination and enthusiasm, this statement piece will offer you the energy you may require to achieve your goals day after day. The rhombs embroidered in fine genuine leather symbolize abundance, and offer a touch of color to the otherwise minimalist design of the bag. Versatile, spacious and truly spectacular, Missing Moldova is a breathtaking, timeless accessory that will enable you to carry Moldova’s essence around with you, and dream of this fairytale land dressed in colorful coats made of fruit trees and grapevines.
Materials: Exterior leather and an inside lining fabric. The handbag has two slip pockets, a full length silver-tone zipper and features black leather handles.
External details: The symbols are embroidered on the side of the bag that has a metal plate engraved with Iutta’s logo.
Size: : 46x28x30x13
How to care for it : Everyday, we work closely with our craftsman to develop techniques that will ensure the durability of our products. In order to keep your product looking at its best, we recommend storing it in a box, protected from prolonged sunlight exposure, liquids and chemical cleaners. Clean with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur over time due to usage. Since our products are made individually in an atelier, there is a possibility that two products will not be identical; there might also be a slight difference in colour when compared to the photographs.
- Delivery and returns
Our products are individually made and handcrafted which in turn causes the production time to take up to 15 working days, depending stock availability. In addition, the delivery takes between 6 to 10 days, depending on the specified location. On holidays and sales, the delivery time can be extended. All of our products are carefully packaged in a signature box before delivery.
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. You can return your Iutta product for a refund or exchange for the price paid at the time of purchase within 14 days of delivery. For more information, please read our return policy.
Maximum production time: 15 working days
- durable Review by Priscila
- Really pleased Review by Dianne
- Bounty leather tote Review by Oana
- I strongly recommend this product! <3 Review by Andra
- AWESOME! Review by Sara