You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Our quest to restyle an primaveral symbol used by our ancestors to launch prayers to their deities for a richer harvest, we have come up with a stunning central motif for our Fertility of the Land bracelet. Crafted from the finest leather embroidered with reinterpreted folk detailing, this statement piece is a timeless accessory full of hidden meanings, meant to add a hint of magic and color to your daily outfits. Wear it with pride and confidence, and let it bring prosperity, positive energy, beauty and joy to your life
Material : Leather
How to care for it : Everyday, we work closely with our craftsman to develop techniques that will ensure the durability of our products. In order to keep your product looking at its best, we recommend storing it in a box, protected from prolonged sunlight exposure, liquids and chemical cleaners. Clean with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur over time due to usage. Since our products are made individually in an atelier, there is a possibility that two products will not be identical; there might also be a slight difference in colour when compared to the photographs.
- Delivery and returns
Our products are individually made and handcrafted which in turn causes the production time to take up to 15 working days, depending stock availability. In addition, the delivery takes between 6 to 10 days, depending on the specified location. On holidays and sales, the delivery time can be extended. All of our products are carefully packaged in a signature box before delivery.
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. You can return your Iutta product for a refund or exchange for the price paid at the time of purchase within 14 days of delivery. For more information, please read our return policy.
Maximum production time: 15 working days
- 100% satisfied Review by Dolores
- Sturdy and pretty Review by Jessie
- Adjustable and cute Review by Ryan
it's also high quality (Posted on 13/08/2018)
- has a great meaning to it Review by Rach
Long story shot, I've been married for 7 years now and we've been trying to have a baby for at least 5 and we found out a couple of months ago that I'm finally pregnant!!! YAY! He gave me this bracelet as a gift, as it's called Earth's fertility! It was the cutest moment!!! I wear it everyday and it has a lot of meaning to me! (Posted on 05/03/2018)
- earth's fertility leather bracelet Review by Mimi