You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Driven by our admiration for the perpetual flight of the Bird Goddess, the patron of air and water, we have drawn the contours of our Missing Crisana handbag. Spacious, practical, modern and yet so deeply connected to the ancient Romanian values, this statement accessory crafted out of genuine leather embroidered with folk motifs borrows some of the greatness of the celestial being that inspired its design. It also reflects our hope for immortality and our desire to shake off the weight of the daily routine, and launch ourselves in a continuous, liberating flight. Decorated with elaborated embroidery reminding us of the magic of the Endless Column, celebrated as the world's axis and a prominent energetic centre, Missing Crisana was envisioned and materialized in our workshop to offer a touch of color and elegance to your daily outfits.
- Inspired by today`s need of versatility, we chose a timeless shape and a size that will comfortably fit all your day to day essentials.
Materials : exterior leather and an inside lining fabric. The handbag has two slip pockets, a full length silver-tone zipper and features black leather handles.
External details : The traditional motifs are embroidered on the side of the bag that has a metal plate engraved with Iutta’s logo.
Size : 46x28x30x13
How to care for it : Everyday, we work closely with our craftsman to develop techniques that will ensure the durability of our products. In order to keep your product looking at its best, we recommend storing it in a box, protected from prolonged sunlight exposure, liquids and chemical cleaners. Clean with a dry or slightly damp cloth.
Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur over time due to usage. Since our products are made individually in an atelier, there is a possibility that two products will not be identical; there might also be a slight difference in colour when compared to the photographs.
- Delivery and returns
Our products are individually made and handcrafted which in turn causes the production time to take up to 15 working days, depending stock availability. In addition, the delivery takes between 6 to 10 days, depending on the specified location. On holidays and sales, the delivery time can be extended. All of our products are carefully packaged in a signature box before delivery.
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. You can return your Iutta product for a refund or exchange for the price paid at the time of purchase within 14 days of delivery. For more information, please read our return policy.
Maximum production time: 15 working days
- Comfortable Review by Lexi
- Great bag Review by Joene
- simple & fabulous! Review by Eva
- Timeless design will make fall in love! Review by Jane
- Infinity embroidered leather tote Review by Julia