You have no items in your shopping cart.
- At the junction between contemporary design trends and ancient motifs carved on the neolithic artifacts of the Cucuteni-Tripolie civilization, we have drawn the lines of a leather bag with restyled ornate detailing, made to be flaunted on a daily basis. The embroidery displayed on the front genuine leather surface is founded on the symbolism of the spiral, allowing us to mentally embark on successive initiatic journeys leading to evolution, absolute self-knowledge, and consolidated ties with the divine. The central circle surrounded by small triangles is a key element of the pagan cult of the sun, and stimulates us to experience the warmth and the enlightening power of the rays sent and stored as vital energy coming a higher dimension. Wear it with confidence, and discover the magical power of seduction deeply rooted in millennia-old enchanting rituals and traditions.
ETA is a new Iutta bag, guaranteed to be in the spotlight. Due to its size and versatility, this bag is ideal for your laptop, but it may be chosen for everyday wear as well. It features a zipper and a spacious interior, with two side slips.
Materials: Exterior red leather and an inside lining fabric.
External details: Embroidered with traditional motifs
Size: 41 x 32 x 7 cm
How to care for it : Everyday, we work closely with our craftsman to develop techniques that will ensure the durability of our products. Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur in the long run due to usage. In order to keep your handbag looking at its best, we recommend storing it in a box, when you’re not using it, protected from prolonged sunlight exposure, liquids and chemical cleanes.
Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur over time due to usage. Since our products are made individually in an atelier, there is a possibility that two products will not be identical; there might also be a slight difference in colour when compared to the photographs.
- Delivery and returns
Our products are individually made and handcrafted which in turn causes the production time to take up to 15 working days, depending stock availability. In addition, the delivery takes between 6 to 10 days, depending on the specified location. On holidays and sales, the delivery time can be extended. All of our products are carefully packaged in a signature box before delivery.
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. You can return your Iutta product for a refund or exchange for the price paid at the time of purchase within 14 days of delivery. For more information, please read our return policy.
Maximum production time: 15 working days
- ETA Brown Review by Claire
- Love the modern vibes Review by Emma
- Universal Review by Jake
- practical and super cute Review by Rada
- ETA leather laptop bag Review by Mariana