You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Our desire to travel around the world without losing our identity or our way back home has inspired the contours of a leather embroidered backpack that takes some of the magic of the North Star, known as axis mundi. The Earth’s rotation axis looks towards the Pole star, the fixed luminous point in the night sky that other stars dance around. Due to its position, Polaris or the North Star has been the guiding light and trustworthy travel companion for numerous generations of navigators. Just as Polaris accompanies wanderers everywhere they might go, our North Guide backpack can become an excellent road partner for any journey ahead. Spacious and versatile, this accessory is manufactured using premium genuine leather, and will help you get ready for new, charming adventures in style.
With a sporty chic designs, our North Guide backpack is a stunning accessory designed to keep you company in all your daily adventures.
Materials: Exterior red leather and an inside lining fabric.
External details: Embroidered with traditional motifs.
Size 26x30x10 cm
How to care for it :Everyday, we work closely with our craftsman to develop techniques that will ensure the durability of our products. Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur in the long run due to usage. In order to keep your handbag looking at its best, we recommend storing it in a box, when you’re not using it, protected from prolonged sunlight exposure, liquids and chemical cleanes.
Because leather is a material that is affected by the passage of time, it will age naturally, so you might observe imperfections that occur over time due to usage. Since our products are made individually in an atelier, there is a possibility that two products will not be identical; there might also be a slight difference in colour when compared to the photographs.
- Delivery and returns
Our products are individually made and handcrafted which in turn causes the production time to take up to 15 working days, depending stock availability. In addition, the delivery takes between 6 to 10 days, depending on the specified location. On holidays and sales, the delivery time can be extended. All of our products are carefully packaged in a signature box before delivery.
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. You can return your Iutta product for a refund or exchange for the price paid at the time of purchase within 14 days of delivery. For more information, please read our return policy.
Maximum production time: 15 working days
- Soft and sturdy Review by Kayla
- Satisfied Review by Karen
- The North Guide Black Backpack Review by Serena
- The North Guide Backpack Review by Tina
- Black Leather Backpack Review by Rita